วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Young people today

I think young people can do anything when they want to do that. Sometimes they do like adults but sometime they do like babies. Today I think young people were cleverer than young people in the past because today we can learn anywhere with Internet. Young people in the past read more books when they want to know something or they know by them-self but now they can use the Internet to find something what we want to know and I think many young people today have computer in their house. It was different between young people today and young people in the past. Somes teenagers do bad things such as they fight with another school because they think that school have annoys faces or they like to show they were very strong But I think it is wrong to think like that because it can’t show you are strong but shows what you’re farther or your mother or your schools teach you. If they want to others to know they are very strong, they should do play weight lifting. It can show you are very strong in a true way. Teenagers think when they do this it was true and it can’t be wrong. Sometimes they have more problems with their mother or father. Some teenagers drink alcohol when they go to the pub and they drive car to go home. I think it is very wrong when they drink alcohol they must use taxi to come home. When they drink alcohol they mustn’t use car because It can get an accident. If they love themself of their mother, they won’t drink alcohol and drive a car. Teenagers gamble about football with their friends. I think they were very bad because their father or their mother give money to them to save for their life or eat food or snack not to gamble.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

Donolo กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
Donolo กล่าวว่า...

Hi, Oak I like to play spot because it helps I is very strong and good every day. But young people may play spot is very much because young people like to play spot. It help to young people is very fun and happy with spot every time. I think? Your blog writing is good but I think to read is as soon as understand. Because I read isn't excellently.

Zard Pao กล่าวว่า...

Hi, Oak. You wrote a lot about bad things that young people do. I think you think that a lot of young people today do a lot of bad things. I agree with you for that because I can see them too. Every time I watch the news on the TV, they always report bad things that young people do. But I think there are a lot of young people do a lot of good things and you should have written about them too.