วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Introduce about me

My name is Oak. I’m 14 years old. This is the first blog in my life. I do this blog because
This is my work in English class for developing my English. I will write this blog every
week. This week I will introduce about me. I don’t like English because I think sometimes
English is difficult to understand but now I don’t want to fail in English again. I like
to play basketball because I think basketball is a beautiful sport when they dunk in a basketball game. Sometimes basketball is a very beautiful game but some persons
in the basketball team play very bad, Sometimes it a very bad game it doesn't fair for good players. I like to play and watch basketball but I must buy CDs because my house doesn’t have UBC. I don’t like to watch basketball only but I like to watch football too. I like Arsenal team. Arsenal plays football in a beautiful style. I like to see Arsenal play on TV or CD.
I like to take a photo and I bought my camera by my money but I take a photo about
where I go on holiday but I am not good at this. Today I must change my way to learn
because this way has many problems but I will change it now. For example after school
when I come home I will do home work before I play games or watch TV. I like to listen to
music very much because it makes me relax. I like to listen to Thai music because I know
what the word means. I like to play music. I can play piano but am not good in because it is the
first time I play piano. I don’t want to play it but my mother wants me to learn it.
When I start to learn it I don’t intend to learn it because I don’t want to learn but now
I like it and I want to learn it. I like to watch the movie, except ghost movies because
I am very afraid of ghosts. I want to see the 'lord of the rings' again because I like this movie very much. Today I know what I want to be in the future. In the future
I want to learn architecture but I know I am not have good at drawing. I think
I will start learn drawing. If I want to join in architecture, faculty I will start to try hard
and learn drawing. Finally I think people know about me.

Goodbye, see you in my next essay

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: