วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you do something a special or important

I feel serious when I do important matters or when I do something when people have hope for me. I don’t want people to hope I have a good show. I want to do a special thing but I am not bold. I am scared of it, but I know a special thing is very good. A special thing is very exciting. Before I do a special thing I must feel serious or scare because I think it will not be good but sometimes I think for myself, but another person doesn’t think like me. Sometimes they think what I do it is very good but I am scared to do it. I don’t want another person hope for me to do important thing because I think I don’t have capability to do that. I think sometimes I am too serious. I think it will not be good but suddenly I can do that when I finish it. I must feel very good but it doesn’t help me to bo more bold increase. If I can’t do it good, I will lose my bold ness and I don’t want to do it again. But now when I make a mistake in my important work I think that is OK, I can do that again. I have more time to do that when I think like I must be more bold but I think it isn't more but it is better than the past.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

DOreME กล่าวว่า...

Hi Oak, I am Dome. Sometimes I am like you sometimes I scared to do good thing or something special. In my opinion I think because I have not done it before so it is not false that we scared to do it but if you think it is good thing such as give the chair to the people who are old try to do it and nobody can scold at you. But if you are not sure that it is good thing or bad I think you should do it too because it makes you know that it is good or bad. If it is bad do not do it again.

First!! กล่าวว่า...

Hi Oak! In my opinion, I think you must have less expect for yourself. You must free like a bird fly in the sky. I think if you feel serious and scare when you do something important or special, your work will not well like your opinion before do it. You must have more power of your feeling to do everything. Now, it is better than past. So, when you make some mistakes in your important work, you can do it again. I hope you have less serious and scare than now, it can make you feel like independent.